How To Speed Up A Video On iPhone – Hello friends! Welcome to nkcoderz blog, In this post, we will going to discuss about “How To Speed Up A Video On iPhone With iMovie”. Many iPhone users is searching speed up a video on internet. So if you are also searching the same thing and come to this web page, then read full article.
Speeding up or slowing down of the video clips on iPhone is a requirement of many people who want to edit some videos. The feature can be easily seen in third party apps but thanks to Apple’s iMovie, you can simply do this task in your iPhone when ever you want to.
How To Speed Up A Video On iPhone With iMovie ?
Now to help you with this “how to speed up a video on iPhone” we have written step wise explanation. Below are the instructions which you need to follow in order to get the job done. Let’s dive into it.
Steps To Speed Up Or Slow Down A Video With iMovie
1. Open the iMovie📽️ app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on “Create Project” to create a new video editing project.
3. Choose “Movie” from the New Project.
4. Browse the video from your Photos library and tap on “Create Movie”
5. Select the video clip in timeline to access all the editing tools that iMovie has to offer.
6. In the navigation menu, next to the crop tool, you’ll find a speedometer icon i.e., speed up/slow down tool.
7. If you want to increase or decrease the speed of the clip, you can move the slider to the right or left accordingly. Then you can preview the clip to check the speed.
8. Once completed with editing, simply tap on “Done” to exit the timeline.
9. Click on the Share icon located at the bottom to bring up the iOS share sheet.
10. Select “Save Video” to export the file to your Photos library.
Conclusion – How much do you like this article “How To Speed Up A Video On iPhone With iMovie ?” Tell us about this article in the comment section. Share it with your friends so they also know about it.