7 Unique Riddle
1. I’m light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold me for much longer than a minute. What am I?
2. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
3. I’m tall when I’m young and short when I’m old. What am I?
4. I’m taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used. What am I?
5. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
6. I go in hard, come out soft, and am never the same. What am I?
7. I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
I hope these brain teasers entertained you! Let me know if you have any questions or would like more brain teasers.
- An Echo
- A Candle
- Pencil Lead
- Chewing Gum
Conclusion: I hope that you liked this post, please share these riddle with your friends also tell me if you want more riddle, then I will surely upload.