Which of the following might trigger erythropoiesis ?
a) Hypoxia of EPO-producing cells
b) Decreased tissue demand for O2
c) An increased number of RBCs
d) Moving from a high altitude to a lower altitude
Correct Answer – a) Hypoxia of EPO-producing cells
Erythropiesis is the process in which red blood cells are produced. It is triggered by increased tissue demand for oxygen as red blood cells help in transporting oxygen to tissues.
- The organ that protects the main nerve cord is
- Which of the following is not an endocrine gland?
- What Makes DNA A Good Molecule To Store Information ?
- Which of the following is not a function of the liver in adults?
- In muscle cells, fermentation produces _____.
Conclusion – That’s all from nkcoderz blog, we hope that you like this information, if you then do like this post “Which of the following might trigger erythropoiesis ?” then please follow our page and share this post with your friends.